Friday 2 September 2011

made-it market...Sconch Textiles





 All images from the Sconch Textiles Shop

Ok so this will be my last post about the made-it market, I hope you have enjoyed the posts this week! These little beauties are from the wonderful world of Sconch Textiles, don't you just love the pretty vintage feel about all the products? I think I am rather in need of a cute crochet phone cover with is little woolly corsage! There is more to look at over on the website plus a lovely blog packed with interesting finds and features. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, it's meant to be nice here in the uk so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...hope it's nice where you are! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...