Friday 2 September 2011

littletree discovers...Grace Bonney in Living Etc


It's magazine delivery time in my house as all the new months publications land on my doormat and in this months Living Etc (october issue) I spotted this little sidebar interview with Grace Bonney...In case you didn't know Grace Bonney is the genius behind the fabulous Design Sponge blog and now book! I have been reading the Design Sponge blog for a few years now and it is always packed with amazing interiors, before and after pieces, artists and designers, food, diy projects and so much more! The book hasn't been launched here in the uk yet but you can pre-order on Amazon, (click link above) I have posted a few sneak peek pages from the book below...in the mean time get on over to the blog for your quick fix of design goodness!

above pictures from Design Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...