Monday 28 January 2013

Special Mollie Makes Home Edition!

image HERE


Hello again friends...I'm feeling a little better after taking a proper weekend off, no working at all just relaxing, baking, seeing friends and playing with my new phone and tablet! 

I spotted this in my facebook feed and had to share it with you all. If you love Mollie Makes then you will be super excited to know they are releasing a one off 'Home' edition packed with their favourite homes from the magazine and plenty of tips and DIY's. The magazine is out on the 31st of January but you can pop over here for a sneaky peek of what's inside beforehand and even pre-order your copy, which is what I have done! Have a lovely week everyone. x



***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...