Monday 21 January 2013

littletree features...deesigns

All Images Copyright Deesigns


Happy Monday everyone, hope you had some fun in the snow over the weekend? Today I have a real visual treat for all you lovers of colour, pattern and of course stationary! The wonderful work of Diane Allan also know as Deesigns...if you are a frequent visitor to Print & Pattern you may have seen her work before when she launched her line of gorgeous gift wrap last year and now she is back with these bright and beautiful notebooks!


All Images Copyright Deesigns


I, as you know, have a small stationary addiction and in particular a notebook addiction! I have far too many for all sorts of things but as far as I'm concerned writing lists and doodling is way more fun if you have something pretty to do it in! If you want to buy any of these beauties you can pop by the Deesigns shop here and pick one up for just a mere £3...a bargain if you ask me! Thanks to Diane for letting me use her images today, I really hope you stop by her site or facebook page to have another look at her great work. Have a great week friends...x



***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...