Wednesday 19 September 2012

new products coming soon to littletree vintage...


Just a quick post today...thought I would share a few snapshots of some products that will be making their way into the vintage shop very soon...And thanks for all of your lovely Mog related comments from yesterdays post, I loved reading them!


These beautiful doilies, tablecloths and table runners all sunning themselves after a good wash...my Mum may want some of the tablecloths but the doilies will definitely be making their way into the shop! Oh there are about 20 doilies...not just these two!


Buttons, buttons and more buttons! These are just a small sample...all stitched on card and ready for their photo shoot tomorrow...I promise I don't just have brown, they just got organised first! I also have pretty glass ones and some enormous unusual one offs, so start saving those pennies now!

PS - notice my corner cutter in the picture? I LOVE IT! Everything I make now comes with rounded corners...it's a new addiction!


***

1 comment:

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...