Friday 29 June 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

Karelianlintu Print

Happy Friday blog peeps! Hope you have all had a good weekend and fingers crossed for an even better weekend! This weeks pins are via Paper Crave (awesome blog!) and feature these stunning limited edition prints by Sanna Annukka. I have been a fan of Sanna's scandi style for years but these prints have to be my favourite by far, wish I could afford one! If you haven't come across Sanna's work before then I highly suggest a trip to her website. Have a great weekend and see you all next week xxx


Saimaanlintu Print
Lapinlintu Print
All images from Sanna Annukka via Paper Crave
Pins are from my board Birds and more... 


***

5 comments:

  1. Love her work too, these are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they amazing?! I love Sanna's work, I've got a tin designed by her but I'd love a print, and some fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are sumptuous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Sanna's work - the spirits of the north print is to die for ... the colours are so vivid. I love the new bird prints - I've always had a thing for birds, Bee x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...