Monday 13 February 2012

welcome...


Hello lovely people, glad you can join me again...did you have good weekends? Good...now before we dive into a new week of posts (starting with a fab little 'make') I thought I would take a minute to welcome all my new readers....I think I have gained about 15 new readers in the last 10 days so I thought maybe a littletree re-cap was in order. Plus, as some regular readers may have noticed there have been a few design/layout changes here at the blog recently so if you are wondering where some things have gone do not fear I have probably just moved it somewhere!


So apart from a new banner I have re-arranged the page tabs and added a few extra buttons, here is whats what...

1/ I still have the Etsy and Society6 shops I have just merged the two tabs to one and if you click the tab it will take you to a page with links to both shops...
2/ Again I have a personal Website and Behance Portfolio which are now both under the same tab which will take you to a page with links to both...
3/ Instead of having a long (very long) list of blogs on the side of the blog I have created a new tab for all of my MUST READ blogs which also includes my fave Online Magazines too! I am going to try and keep this updated as often as I can!
4/ These new links in the sidebar are to take you straight to some of the more regular post features I have here on the blog...so go explore!

Hope that helps readers new and old alike? Have a jolly good nose around and visit some of my other pages, I would love to hear what you think! Ok, enough serious stuff...time for some crafty fun...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, wow, you've been busy - it's looking great! By the way, thanks so much for including my blog in you 'Must Reads' section :-)

    Ooh, and there are loads of new blogs for me to discover. Gulp. Hope The Toddler has long nap :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...