Thursday 22 September 2011

littletree discovers...Little Trees at MissPrint


So, over at Print & Pattern yesterday I notice these lovely wallpaper designs by MissPrint, I have seen them around in magazines/blogs recently but had no idea the collection was called Little Trees! So of course I had to post a few pics on here, these four colourways are my favourite especially the moss (yellow) and aquamarine. I've been a fan of MissPrint designs for a while but haven't checked their website recently so I had a lovely time browsing around, they now do fabrics, lampshades and cushions as well as the wallpaper collections! I have posted a few faves below for you to enjoy...so enjoy!x


all images from MissPrint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...