Thursday 7 July 2011

littletree discovers...pyrex dish and ercol style chairs


Another couple of bargains I have picked up in the last few weeks, the little pyrex dish was a carboot find only yesterday for a whole 50p so I just had to have it! I love the pattern and unusual colours, plus it's the perfect size for snacks, all I need now is some peanut m&m's...

 


Now for the bargain of the century! I was scouting my local charity shops a few weeks ago and just sitting in the doorway of one I spied this lovely ercol style chair, on closer inspection of the price label I saw it was just £7 for a pair! Looking around I saw the other chair and although they were in need of a little tlc I just had to have them! Ercol has really come back in fashion here in the uk and I would love some of the new designs if I had the funds...so for the time being these similar style chairs are just the ticket to curb my ercol cravings! It took a fair few days and a lot of sandpaper but they have really come up a treat and there was just a little space in my room for one chair to fit so I can admire it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...