Wednesday 20 July 2011

Etsy...bee things


Now I can't for the life of my remember where I discovered bee things, but I was having a wander around my bookmarks and discovered it right at the bottom of one enormous list (really must organise better!) Their website and accompanying blog are both lovely to have a browse around, but their Etsy shop is just full of wonderful quirky limited edition prints, as well as paper printed lunch bags (if I was at school now I would love to have had my lunch in these!) and a range of beautiful iPhone wallpapers. I am rather in love with the 'pygmy cactus owl, night' print (second from top) with his worried little expression he is so cute! I urge you to pop by and not be tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...