Friday 17 June 2011

I'm back!

Hello to everyone who has been wondering where I have been the last few months...well work has kept me pretty busy but the main thing is that my camera has broken (so no pics to post!) and some sad news is that we had to put down one of my little puss cats a few weeks ago...very sad time. Better news is that car boot season is in full swing and I have already pick up a few gems that I can't wait to share with you once I get my new camera, which hopefully will be arriving any day soon! So I have managed to keep myself busy with a few projects including a little re-design here on my blog, which I hope you like...I am, as you may already know, quite partial to a grey and mustard colour scheme! Is it wrong to be addicted to grey? I just like how many varieties and hues there are! You would think living in the uk I would be fed up with grey, seeing as our skies are grey most of the year, but no I still love it! Anyway I am off to work this afternoon so I am off to whip up a delicious smoothie to have with some homemade flapjack, third batch in 2 weeks...have possibly become addicted to flapjack too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...