Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year and a 2013 calendar collaboration!


Design Copyright Littletree Designs


Welcome 2013! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year? I'm not going to be back to full blogging until next week but I had to pop in to tell you about this amazing collaboration I have been a part of with some of my e-course graduates...a little while back the lovely Majo (who blogs here) e-mailed 12 of us lucky grads and asked us if we wanted to take part in an idea she had for designing a FREE printable calendar for 2013.

The idea was for each of us to design a different month in our own unique styles and when our month was made available to print Majo would give each designer a little mini showcase on her blog too! We of course all said yes and the images below show the varied results...I got the month of May (above) which is nice as my mum has her birthday in May, so I chose her favourite design of mine to use for the background.


Visit Majo's Blog HERE for all the links to the respective designers and to download the first month for FREE! 
Big thanks to Majo for all her hard work on this project! x



***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...