Thursday 15 November 2012

colour inspiration...'fig hues'

image source

How gorgeous are these figs?! I love the way they have been styled on this photo with the 2 tone background blending together...it was just all so pretty I of course had to put together a little colour palette. Unfortunately the link from the pin just goes to a blank page so if anyone notices this image from somewhere then let me know and I will credit it properly!x

(Source Found! Thanks to Carla of the Polkadot Lighthouse!)



***

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely pic, great colours! I found the source for you: http://abstractpartners.com/gael/139. I'm not an amazing detective or anything ;) There's a very nifty tool you can use to find the source of an image: http://jarred.github.com/src-img/
    Carla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you so much Carla! And what a great tool x

      Delete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...