Friday 26 October 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

find this pin here on my board Packaging...

Happy Friday friends! I have the whole weekend off this week, woop! Although I will probably be packing for our move instead so not exactly relaxing, although I do love a good sort out! This weeks pinterest pick are these amazing folded letters, this idea is pure genius and also super pretty with all those patterns! Find these postal beauties here...enjoy your weekend and hope to see you next week! xx

Don't forget today is the last day to enter my giveaway competition for a fab vintage garland, I shall be drawing the winner tomorrow!x


***

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the packing and getting ready for the move ... you and your mum must be very excited ... love the folded letters especially the floral red one in the bottom row ... very cute ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...