Friday 19 October 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

Find pin on my board Cat Stuff...

Hellooo Friday! Today I thought seeing as it's get colder and the weather is more grey and miserable we may need some cheering up and this cat in a bag always makes me laugh! I had a cat that would always climb into bags or boxes if they were left unattended...on one occasion a suitcase...she was almost packed away into the loft! Hope this brings a smile to your day and have a lovely weekend friends. xx

PS - I have decided to extend the deadline for my GIVEAWAY until next Friday (26th Oct) so don't forget to enter!


***

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this very funny.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely picture really made me smile - so much like my cat thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...