Monday 1 October 2012

OCTOBER!?

image from Rhi-Creations blog


Ok, new month, new week, new beginnings! Thank you to everyone who left a comment on friday's post, your words made all the difference and I want to say I love all my virtual friends very much!

So, as it is a new month it is of course time for October's Top 5 Blogs! Are you excited? You should be because this months blogs are brilliant...without further ado here they are! Enjoy, I hope you find a new favourite x


Only discovered Fellow Fellow on Friday but I am in love...beautifully curated posts, recipes, diy's, freebie printables and a gorgeous music post on a Friday...PLUS Claire, who writes Fellow Fellow, has a shop packed to the rafters with paper treats! Infact I just have to share these amazing diy bunting banners with you...clever huh?!

image HERE


Rosie is a fellow e-course student and I have to say she's super talented too! Her blog is packed with her pretty designs, inspirations and musings so go check her out!


Beautiful and inspiring...need I say more? Oh and they have a fab shop HERE too...


Fabulous diy projects all collected in one place, great for inspiration on a rainy day...which I'm sure we will have plenty more of here in merry ol' england...ugh


Lovely home and lifestyle blog with some fab recipes thrown in for good measure...you may also spot a Littletree Designs print lurking in the pictures too!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...