Tuesday 23 October 2012

littletree loves...luscious magazine

READ ME HERE!

Another fabulous find through Twitter that I had to share with you all today, the luscious, Luscious magazine...now you know I'm a bit of a foodie so this beautifully photographed online magazine by Marta of food blog Princess Misia is like heaven for the eyes and sets the tummy rumbling! It is her first magazine and I can't imagine it not being super successful...I won't spoil your reading pleasure but you must not miss the Roasted Carrots with spinach, pine nuts and feta (p36) or the Pear and Chocolate muffins (p56) completely drool worthy! So don't hesitate to pop over here to read it...enjoy x

***

PS - Don't forget my giveaway is still open until Friday!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...