Tuesday 14 August 2012

e-course showcase part 1...

Hello my lovely blog friends! As promised last week I am having a little showcase of some of the super talented designers joining me on my e-course journey... I would love it if you could take the time to visit their blogs, websites, twitter or facebook pages and I'm sure they would appreciate it too!


*Elizabeth Olwen*


website  //  blog  //  facebook  //  twitter

I love Elizabeth's style, she has a real flair for beautiful folksy florals coupled with soft dreamy colour palettes...I highly recommend a stop by her website!


*Zoe Attwell*

'Dotty Triangles'

//  blog  //

Zoe has great use of texture in her work which really adds to her graphic quirky style. Pop over to her blog to see more work and the fab mock-ups she made for some stationary...



*Esther Cox*

'Seedheads'
 //  blog  // 

Now I know Esther's style is right up my regular readers 'street' with her fab retro 50's vibe which this 'Seedheads' pattern is all about! See more of this collection on Esthers blog...

Esther describes her work as 'Modern, graphic and hand drawn with a retro twist. This collection comes from a set of florals- which I've still not named- but am tempted to call it Ronnie's Garden as it was inspired by my Mum's amazing garden.'


*VerySarie*


website  //  blog  //  facebook  //  twitter

Again I know you guys will love Sarah's work...lovely colour palettes with a retro vibe...there is sooo much more on her website so check it out!


I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by all of these amazing designers today...but wait...there's more! Pop back on Thursday for Part 2 of my e-course showcase, mark it in your diaries now people!x


PS - Thanks to all of the designers for letting my show their fab work today!

All images are Copyright of their respective designers. 
Please do not reblog/copy without their permission, thank you x


***

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are a very talented bunch! Loving your work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14/8/12 14:11

    Thanks for featuring my work Rebecca!! A well-curated collection you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely work! I'm looking forward to check out their blogs. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...