Friday 13 July 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

image source HERE


Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Is anyone out there superstitous or do you think it's a load of old fooey? Either way if you are having a good or bad day I hope you enjoy this little guy! He is a very dapper chap with a super cute quiff...I found him here on little doodles blog and pinned to my board birds and more...

Have a good weekend everyone and don't forget you still have until Tuedsay to enter the giveaway! x


***

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca blog is looking awesome. Love the birdy. Thanks for the boost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous illustration! I'm not superstitious at all - I've got enough things that I am paranoid about :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...