Monday 23 July 2012

littletree discovers...another cute caravan!



Hello lovely blog peeps, I hope you had a nice weekend...today I have some super pretty pics of the cutest little caravan / vintage shop on wheels! This beauty belongs to blogger Beth over at Parsimonia and is called Holly...hasn't Beth done a wonderful job of turning the inside of this caravan into vintage heaven?! I am loving the chevron seat with all of the cushions and crochet blankets, I could curl up there quite happily with a book...and just look at all those goodies...learn more about Holly and her travels HERE. Hope you all have a good week and big thanks to Beth for letting me use her pictures! x


All pictures taken by Beth from the Parsimonia Blog

***

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so so lovely. Wish it was mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! that chevron seat is lovely. I saw lots of caravans on my travels this weekend, I would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! I would love to have a nosey around that caravan! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...