Friday 30 March 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

Something a little different for this weeks pinterest picks...instead of a favourite board I'm sharing a few of my favourite pinners with super fab boards and pins. Some you may already know, or not...most also have links to their great blogs as well, so you may just find a new pinner to follow or a new blog crush! Click on the links below the pics and explore away! Have a lovely weekend and I will see you back here next week...xxx


Louise
One Little Nest
Chloe Douglas
Elodie
Zita Chocarro
Dawn Machell
All profile images/designs owned by their respective pinners.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for mentioning me in your pinterest picks!
    Need to calm my addiction to pinning :-)
    There are just toooo many beautiful things out there!

    Have a lovely weekend Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - I haven't pinned for a while but I'm looking forward to discovering some new boards. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many gorgeous things to look at, need to stop now so that I can send the kids to bed otherwise they might be up till midnight!
    Haven't started pinning yet.
    It would be just one more thing to distract me!
    Happy Weekending! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...