Tuesday 28 February 2012

littletree discovers...the worlds smallest & largest stop-motion animations

Something a little different for a Tuesday...I first saw the Smallest stop-motion animation on Channel 5 between programmes and had to investigate more...which is where I discovered the Largest stop-motion animation. This is an art form that constantly amazes me as the level of time and patience required is astounding...the difference here is that these films are made on a mobile phone! Both of the films are a collaboration between director Sumo Science and stop-motion legends Aardman a combination which can only mean magic! Enough rambling from me here are the two films, I really hope you like them because I love them! Which one is your favourite? x


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...