Monday 12 December 2011

littletree loves...Wolf & Moon


Morning all! Has everyone had busy weekends christmas shopping and decorating their homes? I don't think I stopped all week and this week seems to be panning out the same way...phew, crazy times! Today I am sharing a beautiful shop that has some amazing jewellery and at such affordable prices I may have to treat myself to a little something...Wolf & Moon (great name!) is a shop I came across a little while ago and instantly added it to my bookmarks, I love the quirky perspex designs that are a real statement yet small and delicate enough to wear everyday. My favourite is the Chevron Point necklace above and at £10 a real bargain for something so original! I've added a few other faves below but do stop by the shop for plenty more...x

All Images from Wolf&Moon website

Do pop back later in the week as I am planning to share some of my fab new christmas decs, a homemade wool wreath and a super simple christmas biscuit recipe...they are super tasty too! Have a lovely day x

1 comment:

  1. I am awed by the number of (inexpensive) beautiful things in this shop! It's a shame it doesn't tell you that certain things have sold out until you've had the chance to admire them up close!

    Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...