Monday 19 December 2011

littletree loves...White Stuff (not snow!)


I saw this tote bag in my local branch of White Stuff the other day and just had to buy it (a little christmas present to myself) for starters its the perfect size to roll up and tuck in your handbag, plus they come in a range of 10 retro vintage style fabrics to choose from! I couldn't resist this pretty orange and minty green patterned fabric...Best of all is that 100% of the proceeds go to the White Stuff Foundation which partners shops, head offices and distribution centres with their own local charity. Across the Uk so far the foundation is partnered with 75 charities and 1 in India, all helping dis-advantaged children and young people in local communities. The bags are only £3, which I'm sure most people can agree is a bargain! They would make an excellent extra stocking filler or like me a little present to yourself and knowing 100% is going to charity you definitely get that good feeling inside! You can order online here for a random patterned bag or visit your local shop to pick your favourite!x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...