Friday 28 October 2011

pinterest pick of the week...


Another weekend is here again! So in honor of Halloween I'm having a bit of a pumpkin fest here on today's pinterest picks. They are by far my favourite part of Halloween, how many other vegetables can you decorate with and eat?! So today's board comes from Rebecca Karr and is called Pumpkin Goodness, there are some really different ideas, the owls above for example (how cute!) as well as some super scrummy looking food. I'm having a little dinner party/double feature film fest tomorrow night with friends and I'm planning a pretty table and decorations as well as my famous squash soup so hopefully if all goes well I will have some pics for you next week! If your having a party this weekend have a spooktacular time! x


How beautiful is this carved pumpkin? And how delicious do those whoopie pies look?! Yum! As usual click on the links above for more pics and sources. Thanks to everyone that stopped by this week and hope to see you next week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...