Tuesday 4 October 2011

littletree (re)discovers...Darling Clementine


Hello again! Now as some of you may know I subscribe to Mollie Makes magazine and there is always an illustration from Darling Clementine nestled somewhere among the pages, usually around the free crafty gift that you receive with every issue. The illustrations are always so cute I had to explore a little more and when I came across the website I couldn't believe it was the Darling Clementine that makes all these lovely prints and products that I have swooned over so many times! So I thought I would share my favourites from their shop with you all so you can become just as addicted to the products as me! Sorry! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...