Thursday 20 October 2011

littletree loves...Oxfam Unwrapped






A slightly more serious note to todays post, only slightly through! A few years ago I came across the Oxfam Unwrapped gift ideas catalogue in a local store and ever since then have always tried to buy/donate at least one thing from there as an unusual christmas gift to someone in my family, and encourage everyone I know to do the same for theirs! People have even had wedding list's of goodies to buy/donate, which I think is such a fab idea! So seeing as the catalogue dropped onto my doormat this week it is my turn to bug you! There are so many fun gifts, big and small, for everyone's taste and humour levels (build a bog anyone?). Over the years I think we have bought trees, safe water, goats, tools and school equipment, but to name a few. So today I am going to share a few of my favourite gift ideas with you, but PLEASE stop by the website for many more! x

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/

Some of these things such as a simple health check, clean running water, food in the fridge and education for all, we just couldn't imagine living without! And we always know that they are available to us, please don't take them for granted...x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...