Wednesday 12 October 2011

a few very different christmas cards...




Hello Wednesday! Can you believe it's Wednesday again? It's all going a little too fast for me these days, either way christmas is definitely on it's way! This year I have had some friends ask if I would be making christmas cards, if so, could they purchase some? So here are a few ideas so far...I've tried to cover a variety of tastes here, so there is cute 'n' quirky (top), more of a male rocker/teenager card (middle) and then a more simple, sophisticated tree design (bottom). I'm pleased with how they have turned out, my favourite is the cute 'n' quirky card. The idea came from how at christmas everything gets the special treatment and nothing is without a bauble or length of tinsel draped over it! Not even boring everyday picture frames...do you like? Which is you're favourite? Are you planning any crafts for christmas? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...