Thursday 8 September 2011

littletree visits...Cath Kidston Cambridge

above images taken by littletree

So as most of you may know I was in Cambridge a few weekends ago and I just had to do a little post about the fabulous Cath Kidston shop they have there, it is huge! The store spreads over two shops, one with this beautiful old shop frontage and next door a more modern glass fronted window into the wonderful world that is Cath Kidston! I did try and sneak a few pictures inside but they didn't turn out too well...if you have been to the store you will know that it has been sectioned off into areas, such as the classic accessories, clothes, kitchen, craft, bathroom and kids. Each has it's own individual style all filled with lovely old and retro furniture as the shop fittings displaying the products, so if you're down Cambridge way I urge you to pop by even if it's just to window shop! I have picked a few of my favourite stationary and crafty bits from the recent collection over on the website for you to enjoy below!

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/
above images from Cath Kidston


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...