Monday, 5 November 2012

Littletree's Top 5 Blogs...November




Well it's the first Monday and new week of November...oh dear the year is just wizzing by! I'm trying not to think about it but christmas is everywhere! And I suppose I can allow it now that Halloween is over and Bonfire Night is here...I love bonfire night, it's tradition to have at least a packet of sparklers to enjoy in the garden and sausages in rolls dipped into hot tomato soup, delish... Anyway, on to what you are all waiting for, this months top 5 blogs!


Lot's of lovely DIY's and crafty goodness, interiors and stuff for the kiddiwinks.

Surface pattern-y designer goodness...

Two amazing sites dedicated to inspirational images to get those creative juices flowing!

A lovely blog filled with a mix of designs, shops, makes and bakes, vintage finds and photos.


 Hope you find a new favourite!x

***

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely collection of blogs, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. off for a peep thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just found this link to my blog and site. Thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...