Tuesday 6 November 2012

colour inspiration / blog crush...Coco Rose Diaries

image HERE


This post is a bit of a mix between my usual Colour Inspirations post and a Blog Crush...It all started when I found this pretty image of stacked china via pinterest, which took me not only to the original source immediately (yey!) but to the wonderful world of Vanessa and her blog Coco Rose Diaries. She blogs about her family, crafting, cooking and takes beautiful photographs of it all...she also admits to having a cup obsession which I know is something we can all relate to! Do stop by for a read it truly is a lovely blog. x



***

5 comments:

  1. I love these tones!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours ... very springlike ... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours, yum!
    thanks for your comment over on my blog too, I've added a little reply x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...