Monday 6 February 2012

littletree's top 10 blogs!



Hello all, welcome to a new week and indeed a new(ish) month! And if you're here in the uk then welcome (or not so welcome?) to the tonnes of snow we had over the weekend! I had to make the journey to work yesterday so I was a bit grumpy but I'm off today and plan on enjoying a long snowy walk with the dog, there may even be a few snaps later...

Now I realised we missed January's Top 5 Blog's so to make up for it this month I have a super-duper double bumper post of 10 of my new favourite design/illustration blogs to share with you! Now most of these I only discovered last week, mainly through one great blog, pop-i-cok, which apart from having the cutest name has the cutest blog banner! So it is only right that I owe most of this post to Dawn Machell who writes pop-i-cok...thanks!

You can imagine I didn't get much work done last week with all of these new lovelies to browse through so I thought it only fair to share them with you so they can distract you from work too! I know, I know, I'm sorry and I am apologising now! Anyway hope you enjoy and find a new favourite to add to your blog roll, just click on the links under the banners to take you to each blog...hope you have a great week everyone!x


pop-i-cok designs
Tracey English
Jilly P graphics
Love Print Studio
shiny orange dreams
Victor Fox
Wendy Burns Design
Bykerlass Designs
Wonky Button by Leigh Hodgkinson
ric-rac




















All images and banners designed/owned by their respective designers.
Thank you to all the ladies for letting me use them! You have all been so kind in your e-mails and comments,
it's so nice to have such lovely talented people say they love my little blog! x

11 comments:

  1. Thankyou Rebecca, looks great going to do a link on my blog now and take a look at the blogs I haven't come accross before!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from me too Rebecca. Little Tree Rocks! Steph : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw fab! i've put a linky on...thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh sory Rebecca signed in on the wrong account!! Your blog is fab thanks for the link XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love finding new blogs. Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks very much rebecca! lovely blog x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks heaps Rebecca! Youve done alot of work for this and its great! Its so great to find new blogs , so im off to peek at these other beautiful blogs that you have shared with us.
    Thanks again for including mine
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great blog round up. going to start checking them all out NOW! :) (oh, and your blog is definitely a great find too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice. I love all of them particularly Pop-i-cock. The illustrations are excellent and always funny to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...