Friday 3 August 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

pin can be found on my board Knitty, Stitchy stuff

Hello all, first and foremost thank you for all my birthday messages this week it was lovely reading them all! And even though I have been out and about I have of course still found time to pin a few new pics! These geometric beauties are by jonnaxkangan and I am in love...I love the colours, I love the overlaying patterns and I LOVE the pom-pom trim! If like me you need to buy one, like, right now! Then head over to Supermarket Sarah where some of these beauties are for sale...have a great weekend everyone xxx


***

5 comments:

  1. Just like gelato, I can't decide which one I like best. Love pom poms anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ... hope you have a lovely weekend .... Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca!
    I'm just back from NYC and catching up on all things blog land, etc.. And wanted to say a BiG thank you for my lovely print. It arrived whilst I was away but was waiting patiently for me on my return, it's beeeaautiful, so excited to have won! :-)
    And many happy returns, sorry it's belated but hope you had a lovely birthday!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, such lovely colours. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've bought everyone of these in my head. I give it a week before I actually have one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...