Thursday 2 August 2012

top 5 blogs...august



So it's the beginning of a new month and that means it's time for a new top 5 blogs list! This month has been so difficult as I have added a whopping 19 new blogs to my reading list! So after much deliberation these are the final 5...




...but because I'm so nice to you here are the rest! Enjoy! x


Florrie Grace Studio  //   Gabote  //  Handmade by Emily  //  Little Paper Gallery  //  Making it Lovely  //  My Scandinavian Home  //  Paravent  //  Penelope and Pip  //  Show and Tell  //  Teawagon Tales  //  Curbly  //  sfgirlbybay //  Dandelion and Olive  //  The Paper Pony


***


4 comments:

  1. Wauw THANK YOU - you are so nice to me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Thank You for mentioning my blog amongst your favorites!
    Andria x (Florrie grace studio)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I like discovering new blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention your blog is lovely & full of interesting findings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...