Wednesday 31 October 2012

littletree loves...vintage Dansk dutch ovens

image HERE


Hello again blog friends and Happy Halloween! Today I am rambling about these vintage beauties, the Dansk Dutch Oven. Recently I have spotted them everywhere I look, Etsy treasuries, blogs and even Jamie Oliver has one he uses on his new tv show! 

So of course now I NEED one...unfortunately this gorgeous yellow one above has sold, but after a google image search I found there were plenty around, although not many in the uk...boo! And they come in a variety of yummy colours as these other pictures show...plus the bit I love best is that the lid can be used as trivet to stand the pot on when serving! Design genius at it's best...sorry for the rambling but does anyone else think these are just so beautiful?


image HERE
image HERE


***

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes please - I want one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty, pretty ... love that yellow one ... have a happy Halloween ... xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...