Wednesday 2 November 2011

littletree discovers...Prima Christmas Makes




















Hello all! Now, seeing as it is November I feel I can actually post about Christmas related things and not feel ridiculously over prepared and early, so today I am sharing this wonderful little find with you! I spotted the Prima Christmas Makes magazine in Tescos a few days ago and since getting it home I have not stopped looking at it, no joke! It is just jam packed with amazing gift ideas, decoration themes for all tastes, crafty gifts to make, felt, crochet, knit, cards and foodie gifts too! Every page is beautifully styled and a true feast for the eyes, I guarantee it will put even the most bah humbug of people in the festive spirit! Here are a few sneaky peeks to tempt you, as if I haven't already!
























































I'm hoping by this point everyone has grabbed their coats and is frantically dashing down the street to the nearest newsagents to grab a copy...if not go now! Then come back and make a cuppa, sit back and enjoy!x

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo I have this waiting in my stack of magazines to read! I bought it a while back but always wait until after Halloween to dive into all things festive. Hasn't taken me long because I'm waxing lyrical about Christmas on the blog today as well! Yay! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...