Tuesday 28 January 2014

littletree loves...BRÅKIG Collection at Ikea


All pictures in this post were taken from the Ikea Image Library


I know a million and one bloggers have posted about the new Ikea limited edition BRÅKIG collection being released this week (1st Feb!) but I had to share a few of my favourites and the excitement that in only 10 days I will be off to my local branch to drool over said products in person! And then stand there for a few hours deciding just how much I can afford to bring home...




...it's going to be hard to resist these cups and saucers but pretty storage is always handy and great for hiding paperwork...well that's what I'll be telling myself anyway! Have a good week friends x




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...