Tuesday 7 August 2012

birthday snaps...

This time last week it was my birthday and so today I though I would share a few pictures from my week...


...a huge jar of buttons from my sister...

...the colossal cake I made...

...sunflowers!...

...my new Lisa Stickley mug...

...a lovely satchel bag from mum...

...this Creative Scribbles book, helps to stimulate ideas...

...and some fab Paperchase stickers with funny faces!...


...also this beautiful card from my friend, so cute!...

Thanks for all my birthday wishes from you too blog friends!xxx


***

7 comments:

  1. Great birthday presents Rebecca! I think I forgot to wish you a HB last week, I'm so sorry - so many belated returns! Cake looks so yummy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely things. I love the satchel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, that cake looks delish! Loving your nail polish too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce pictures, yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scribble book - what a haul x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your lovely new things ... you are one lucky duck :)
    Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! That cake looks too good!! Love the card, Its so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...