Tuesday 28 August 2012

colour inspiration...'autumn tones'

image HERE

So I kind of forgot we had a bank holiday Monday here in the uk...hope you had a lovely long weekend uk-ers! Can you believe that it's almost September? Where did the summer (if we can call it that...) go? AND I have been designing my Christmas bits the past week so it really feels like autumn is on the way! I always moan when summer ends but I love autumn...the colours, leaves on the ground, windfall fruits for making chutney, the first frost, wrapping up in chunky knits and of course yummy chestnuts...

So to remind us that autumn isn't all bad I made an 'Autumn Tones' colour palette in all the glorious colours of the season...what are your favourite things about autumn friends?


***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...