Wednesday 22 August 2012

blog crush...wit & whistle




I had to share this amazing blog find with you today friends...Wit & Whistle is run by the super talented Amanda and is also the name of her fab shop selling gorgeous paper goodies...the blog is a place for Amanda to share her many creative sides and inspire others with her baking, DIY's and sneaky peeks into her life and sketchbooks.




I have spent the last two days going back and reading through the archives...I have probably pinned about 5-6 DIY's or recipes including this AMAZING Nutella Popsicle recipe! Best thing is...it's 2 ingredients! Nutella and milk, blended together and frozen...simple and oh so yummy...I am making these as soon as I can remember where I have stored my ice lolly moulds! Enjoy...x


photos from Wit & Whistle

***

2 comments:

  1. Yum these look so good! I have an unhealthy obsession with Nutella though so I have actually had to stop myself buying it. This recipe tempts me to go out and buy a jar. It's a downward spiral...Love the new header design by the way, very pwetty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment over on my blog, getting back to me about the camera question. Still haven't decided which one to go for yet! This blog crush looks lovely by the way, love nutella, I too have a very unhealthy obsession with it, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...