Thursday 23 August 2012

lot's of lovely little things...

Hello again everyone, hope this week has been treating you well? I've been having a jolly nice one so far! I discovered lot's of lovely little things yesterday...




...these beautiful serving spoons and colourful retro teatowel at the car boot sale... 



...a purchase from my Etsy shop by the lovely Jen of JLW Illustrations...



...and finding my design was featured on the Tigerprint websites rolling carousel...

Friday tomorrow people so if you aren't having such a good week not to worry as the weekend is almost here! x


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...