Wednesday 30 May 2012

a littletree sneak peek...

Hello my lovely blog friends, I thought I would share a peek into the littletree world today with some snapshots from around my space...

images by me
 from top, left to right...
My lovely peace cushion by Anna of the Patchwork Peacock.
I kind of love my slippers, even if they are a bit christmassy I wear them all the time!
A snippet of images stuck to my wardrobe for an e-course moodboard...
My desk drawer full of notepads!
Two lovely cushions...
My ever growing stack of books!
The lovely paper I bought in Liberty's on a trip to London...
A random collection of postcards and my little dachshund with his red bow!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely collection of goodies. I love these sneak peeks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many lovely things! I demand to see more Rebecca!! Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...