Tuesday 31 January 2012

littletree loves...'playnation' from John Lewis

 All Images from John Lewis

Hello all, hope you are having a good week so far? I saw an ad for the new range 'playnation' at John Lewis in my new Living Etc mag so hopped on over to the website immediately and of course it was love at first sight! How could it not be with all these lovely fresh and bright candy colours for spring? So everyone can enjoy I have put together a little pinboard of top picks from the collection, plus a little colour palette of key hues. My favourites are definitely the colourful kitchenware and the handy 'hexagonal beehive tray', with all the separate compartments it's ideal for keeping your desk nice and neat! What's your favourite?x

1 comment:

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...