Tuesday 31 January 2012

I'm the Winner?!


Not sure if I have posted these patterns on here before...don't think I have...anyway, they were designed a while back just as a fun project after a doodling session but I spotted a competition over at Paperbicycle which was to submit up to 3 pics of Food based patterns, so I thought why not just enter them and see...and I won!!! The overall winner was the Orange coloured print at the top, which also happens to be my favourite too! It was posted back on Friday but I totally forgot to check until now! It has perked up a miserable grey day no end! So thank you to all at Paperbicycle x


3 comments:

  1. Very well done Rebecca - i like the green one the best, but then asparagus and peas are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The designs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rebecca,
    well done! thats so great, you really did deserve that! how gorgeous are they! The green one is my favourite i think... but lemons are my favourite thing in the world so i love that little drawing of the lemon too!
    Clare xx

    www.foxyvictor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...