Wednesday 21 December 2011

littletree discovers...Linus Kraemer

image from my pinterest
Hello all...I've had this picture on Pinterest for a while now and always loved it, 360 degrees of cake what's not to love? But recently curiosity got the better of me and I just had to see who had designed it (mainly because I wanted to see if I could buy it...) and I discovered the shop of Linus Kraemer. As well as the cake print there were a few other prints I recognised, mainly from pinterest, and I can definitley see more coming in the future...keep an eye on this one if your a lover of super clean graphic style!x





images above from Linus Kraemer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...