Wednesday 28 February 2024

Wow...it's been 10 years!

Hello to all still out there in Blog Land! I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted here...ALOT has happened as I'm sure it has for you all!

I'm just popping a very brief post here to say that if you are still interested in what I'm up to these days then I'd love for you to follow me over on Instagram on my new account Greenwood Studio UK where I am still designing!

I currently sell digital downloads and templates for weddings and parties on Etsy (HERE) but am looking to diversify and update/bring back some of my favourite Littletree Designs work and develop new stuff too!

Hope your all well blog friends and maybe I'll see you over on Instagram, pop me a 'hello' if you stop by!

Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...