Thursday 1 September 2011

made-it market...the patchwork peacock

Hello to all, more posts about the lovely made-it market! Today this is a little post about one of my favourite stalls from Saturdays market called The Patchwork Peacock by Anna Dean. Anna has posted a lovely picture and link to my blog on her Facebook page so I thought I would return the favour and post some pictures of her lovely work to share with you today! As you can see from the lovely peacock above and the beautiful products below they are all made from a fab mix of vintage fabrics, buttons and beads. I particularly love the patchwork cushions, they have that 'make do and mend' feel but with the funkiest fabrics! At the moment there is only a Facebook page to view products but Anna will be opening a new Etsy shop on the 26th of September! I know I will be stopping by for opening day!


all images from the patchwork peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...