Wednesday 31 August 2011

made-it market...purchases


bunting & needle book from Nicola Rose Cefai/Homemade crafts

cards from jo clark design
These were a few bits that we had bought at the made-it market on Saturday, there was so much more that I could have bought if I had the money! My mum bought the bunting for our dining room, she has wanted some for ages and I think this one by Nicola Rose has a lovely combination of colours and vintage fabrics. The cards designed by Jo Clark are totally up my design street! Love the colours and sketchy feel to the designs especially the little birds on a wire card (bottom left.) Jo has a lovely website with lots of other products including mugs, recycled glasses and prints of her work. I have picked a few favourites to share with you below, enjoy!x

All images from jo clark design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...