Tuesday 20 September 2011

littletree loves...John Lewis-retro reborn collection

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/



While I was in Cambridge recently I picked up a copy of the new John Lewis catalog and instantly fell for the new Retro Reborn collection. I saw a few pieces in-store that I loved and had to be dragged away from kicking and screaming like a little kid because I wanted them all! I have taken a few pictures of my favourite pages from the catalog and chosen a few key pieces from each to share with you today, there is so much more but I would have ended up posting the whole collection on here! So please pop to the website for more goodies...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...