Monday 19 September 2011

anniversary print...


Hello all, hope you had a good weekend? This is a design I've had for a while but I haven't been able to share it with you because it's a 1st year wedding anniversary (which happens to be paper) present for my friends and I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting it on here first! I'm really pleased with the design and the sketchy, doodle feel of the font. Plus the cute heart shaped apples on the tree! I have thought about using the design as a personalised print to sell on Etsy, as either an anniversary or wedding present, with a choice of coloured backgrounds...good idea? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...